The Benelli 828U 20 Gauge Break Action O/U shotgun features an AA-Grade satin walnut stock, a 26″ barrel, and an engraved nickel-plated (or anodized) receiver. The patented steel locking system and plate eliminates the transference of stress-causing shot pressure to the receiver and hinge pins. Combine that with the strength of steel and the weight of aluminum, the end result is a shotgun that is anything but conventional.
- Choke Tubes: C, IC, M, F Crio® choke tubes and wrench
- Finish: AA Grade satin walnut
- Receiver: Engraved nickel-plated or anodized
- Shim Kit: 40 points of fine adjustment of drop and cast for custom fit
- Hard Case: Custom-fitted hard case to protect in transport
|Action:||Break Action – Over/Under|
|Max Shell Length:||3″|
|Length of Pull (LOP):||14-3/4″|
|Choke:||Crio – C, IC, M, IM, F|
|Type of Sights:||Red, fiber-optic front|
|Stock:||AA-Grade Satin Walnut with Engraved Nickel-plated Receiver|
|Drop at Heel:||2-1/8″|
|Drop at Comb:||1-1/2″|
There are no reviews yet.